Need something to do while at home in quarantine? This craft provides you with the perfect solution, and can be done by yourself (quality time), with roomies (fun bonding), or kiddos (positive distraction)! This also makes for the perfect romantic date night activity with your significant other! This is the opportunity to invest in a quality-time activity with your loved ones! Simple and fun.
Pick your scent and get one original Chosen candle for a total of three!
- Instructions (emailed PDF)
- 1 Chosen candle
- 2 8oz. candle jars
- Wick stickies
- Pre-mixed Chosen fragrance scents
- 100% soy wax (no additives)
- Original Chosen candle labels
- Check our Instagram @chosencandle for follow-along video!
What you will need:
- Clothespin or knife (something the width of the candle jar to hold the wick in place while wax cools).
- Something to melt the wax - stovetop or microwave. Or your hot significant other?? You choose.
- A container that you can heat up. A glass pitcher or Pyrex will work best!
- A knife to mix the scent into the wax.
- Optional: tape.